Promote The Dig for Kids on your blog or site and earn 25% of each sale!!
Click Here —->Join The Dig for Kids Affiliate Program!
Choose your button or banner below:
Need help setting up your affiliate code? Here are step by step instructions and also a video from Amy Andrews of bloggingwithamy.com to help you set up your affiliate link.
- Login to e-junkie.
- Click the “Affiliates” tab in the top right of the window.
- Then click “affiliate admin” in the horizontal bar just below the tabs.
- On the “Manage Your Affiliate Account” screen, click “Get affiliate code.”
- Select “The Dig for Kids” from the dropdown menu (if not already selected).
- Then click “Get Affiliate Code” button just below.
- On the next screen, you will see a light orange box with HTML in it.
- You can highlight that whole box of characters and paste it anywhere HTML is accepted.
- Alternatively, you can grab just the URL (web address) itself and use it like you would any other link for sharing. You can extract this URL from the HTML in #8 above. It is comprised of the characters between the first set of quotation marks (but not including the quotation marks). It will look something like this (with the XXXXXX being your affiliate ID):
To watch Amy’s tutorial click here.